The school must send three documents to its department real estate advisor: third parties should not enter into agreements, such as building plans, until a proposal is approved by the ministry. We offer schools a number of standard agreements that depend on the leasing or hiring situation. Only a standard ministry agreement can be used. A board of directors has the right to accept an application to rent or lease school buildings. There is no automatic right for third parties to occupy schools. Note to download: If you are waiting for a `please… see the message, save the PDF file to your computer or device and open it in Adobe Acrobat. If we agree with the principle of the proposal, we will send you the corresponding agreement, which is ready to be signed. Once the agreement is signed by the board of directors and the third party, it must be returned to the ministry for final approval. Once the agreement is approved, a fully signed copy will be returned to you. Boards of directors must apply a standard agreement between their schools and third parties for the rental or rental of school land and buildings.

The department`s authorization is required in most cases. A school may choose to install solar panels owned by a third party. In this case, the school and third parties must enter into an energy services contract. To renew an agreement, send this to your local ministry. If you have situations that are not clear, please contact your Property Advisor. A school can be rented or rented for many reasons, for example. B: access to application forms and standard agreements required for certain third-party agreements. Find out what types of leases or licenses need to be approved by the department before moving forward. There are certain situations where there are some approval processes and agreements. We`ll send you the right one. School buildings used for publicly funded programs Before accepting a proposal, the board must consider: Before the ministry accepts an application, the ministry will review: to register a PDF file, click right on the link of the document and select “Save the link below” in the menu displayed.

In some situations, your city council must grant a specific resource authorization or authorization (in addition to the ministry`s approval) for the proposed activity (for example. B a vegetable market). It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the Commission`s requirements are met. The ministry will review the contract to ensure compliance with the minimum requirements. The department will confirm in writing to the House that the minimum standards are being met, at which time the board of directors and the third party can sign the contract.